Barry (TV series)

It’s started again in the US, and back on Wednesday night on Sky Atlantic.

Season 1 was great, and so underrated - excited to see where they go with this

4 Likes

yessss!

Love Barry.

1 Like

Love NoHo Hank. Reckon he’s going to be in charge now??

mustang sally!

Barry kills pretty much all the Chechens (apart from NoHo) and sends fuches packing. Moss becomes suspicious and confronts Barry who maybe or maybe not then shoots her. Barry tells Sally he’s done with crime

1 Like

Dead: pretty much all of the Chechnyan mob except for Hank who was conveniently off-site when Barry went full beast-mode and wiped them out in order to rescue Stephen Root. Also dead [and presumed buried/disposed of]: the policewoman Henry Winkler was dating. That took place at Henry Winkler’s house, which I’d totally forgotten until I rewatched it recently. Dark.

1 Like

I cannot work out if

A) this is like when the young kids talk about something and you’re completely out of the loop, except this is for old people

Or

B) you’re all in on some elaborate wind up

Leaning towards b

Altough maybe C) you lot watch any old shite and far too much of it

‘barry’ ffs

One of my favourite shows of the last 10 years. It’s tense and dark like Breaking Bad, but actually, properly laugh-out-loud funny, and it’s only half an hour long. It’s basically perfect TV. I’ll grant you the title’s terrible, but it’s deliberate. A show called ‘Barry’ could be anything, and I think that’s the point.

2 Likes

I like how you’ve gone with actors names: I cheated and looked them up!

1 Like

Genuinely my favourite show of the last couple of years.

3 Likes

OMG half way into first episode and there’s a bit that made me fall of my chair laughing. Really great episode

2 Likes

First episode was fantastic. Opening hit scene! Hank and the two gangs having a lovely time! Hank’s disguise! Hank!

3 Likes

The knife hand scene!

So good.

3 Likes

It was great but I think I need to rewatch the last episode of series one, my memory is so bad

Hank’s disguise was amazing.

2 Likes

that first episode was tremendous, the scene with hank in the clothes shop was incredible

4 Likes
5 Likes

not enough hank in this week’s episode if you ask me

1 Like

Massive fumble turnover for Hank!

2 Likes

You’re the king of suckballs!