πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ NBA 2017/2018 SEASON πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€

Not the result I was expecting to wake up to from the Knicks vs Cavs. Cavs are a bit shitty at the moment.

1 Like

called it in against the nets too.

1 Like

Yeah I’m not sure what to read into the Knicks start to the season. They’re going for it with Ntilikina as the PG which is risky because he doesn’t seem particularly high ceiling and it’s a PG league. But if he does click then the rest of the squad looks average but surprisingly deep (Kanter, O’Quinn, Willy, Beasley is decent for going big. Jack looks a good acquisition to support the guards). So they could be a pretty decent >.500 team if Hardaway continues to improve and KP stays healthy. But then they could completely stink, because it’s the Knicks.

IT as Eazy E is the best ever.

3 Likes

i guess anyone who follows basketball knows this already, but gregg popovich really is the greatest manager/coach of any sport:

Asked if he thinks about the victories he has accumulated so far in 22 seasons with the Spurs, Popovich went for a joke.

β€œIt’s the most important thing in my life,” Popovich said. β€œMy grandchildren can take a hike. What I might do when I retire, what kind of wine I’m going to drink β€” all those things pale in comparison when I think about how many wins I have.

β€œI hope I can coach long enough to get more than anybody has ever had.”

Popovich even has the headline ready in the event he accomplishes that goal.

β€œPopovich: Selfish about wins,” he said, laughing.

5 Likes
1 Like

He is the absolute boy, yes.

2 Likes

De’Aaron Fox could be ROY tbh.

ALSO quite funny he’s become a meme lately

https://turnernbaallball.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/poprings.gif?w=480&h=480

1 Like

1 Like

you know what, despite being a massive Boston fanboy, I think scary Terry Rozier III is going to have a fucking career in the NBA.

Rookie of the year:

• Ben Simmons
  • Jayson Tatum
  • De’Aaron Fox
  • Lonzo Ball
  • Dennis Smith
  • Kyle Kuzma
  • Other

0 voters

fucking hell :smiley:

(also, lol cavs)

2 Likes

was reading a snippet of this last night that suggested he was just trolling everyone, but no, just dug himself an even bigger bizarro hole.

think he smokes too much of the old acapulco gold, personally. plus, he’s got this weird instagram guru that he apparently seeks guidance from when making big life decisions.

fucking celebrities, man

2 Likes

Oooooooh

1 Like

fucking hell Nike China is intense

hahahaha

Fun game in NYC last night

Cavs warriors have skipped turkey tonight and gone for beef instead

2 Likes