⛹️‍♀ ⛹ 🏀 BASKETBALL/NBA 2020/21 SEASON ⛹️‍♀ ⛹ 🏀

Jrue is better than Brogdon.

NBA Draft 2020: LaMelo, Edwards and Wiseman fighting for number one pick - NBA Draft 2020: Could Anthony Edwards be the next LeBron James? - BBC Sport

What a headline :man_facepalming:

got a nagging feeling we’re trying to trade up in the draft to trade for Harden :eyes:

I’d do Brown and a top 3 pick for him in a heartbeat btw.

They had to give up a decent amount though (and very possibly could have won last season).

You’d need to give up more than that. Look at what NO got for Davis, and the Lakers weren’t even bidding against anyone

I don’t think anyone else is offering more than that though. Unless they also move up in the draft, Brooklyn can’t offer better picks and young talent, New York the same. I think we’d package Hayward too to match salaries, but goes without saying that I want him gone.

even Brown, Smart, Hayward, top 3 pick is something I’d do.

do it, send Hayward somewhere that isn’t the Hawks

Why? Hayward would be a great fit on the Hawks.

idk

I mean, I haven’t really got a good understanding of the potential deals

but I don’t fancy him on any long-term expensive deal

tbh, I always thought there was about 5% chance he wasn’t re-signing in Milwaukee anyway. Agreed it’s definitely happening now. Not sure how the Raptors can pivot to the next iteration of a good team, Lowry can’t have many years left and I really don’t think Siakam can be the number 1 option on a contender.

I don’t think another title is on the cards anytime soon, but no doubt Masai will pull something interesting out of the hat.

idk who’d be best out of these two or Hayward or what, really

I like Gallo, defs

Hayward is easily the best player tbh. We just don’t really need him

EDUCATION REFORM

(don’t care how good he is)

1 Like

good pick by GS

I think I love Patrick Williams

fucks sake, was hoping Okongwu would fall to us

really happy with that pick!

1 Like