⛹️‍♀ ⛹ 🏀 BASKETBALL/NBA 2020/21 SEASON ⛹️‍♀ ⛹ 🏀

Cheers! I’m sure your boys will be back

Got myself proper hyped yesterday, was in bits listening to the first 6 minutes of this

And then…

Missed game 1 cos I set my alarm for Tuesday instead of Wednesday :person_facepalming:

Naturally accidentally spoiled myself before I could watch it as soon as I picked up my phone this morning.

Might watch it anyway to take my mind of the footy

1 Like

wait, what?!

I totally lost track, didn’t realise Game 1 had already happened

FUCK

okay, I guess I do want to watch :smiley:

okay, I just watched the highlights and I can’t help rooting for the Suns. they’re the Hawks of the West.

love those unis. love CP3 and Crowder. Book has shrugged off the same empty stats bs as Trae. the other dudes are all fun, too.

also, I always liked the name ‘Phoenix Suns’. it just sounds so cool.

1 Like

They really are a very likable bunch, and yeah, those Valley unis are just so good (may have ordered a blag one whilst drunk last week), Nike must’ve lost so much money by not having them available since a short period at the start of the season

Saric out with a torn ACL

Fuck injuries

:hushed:

Int basketball great

1 Like

Someone should really come up a shorter way of saying “non-abnormal”

Can’t stop watching this

BRB, just gonna run through a wall for Monty

2 Likes

:smiley:

Pretty dece quality too, considering it cost £12 :joy:

4 Likes

where from, and do they do cheapo Hawks unis too?

I would like a knock-off Lou Will MLK one

^ saw a kid in Manchester with a D-Book one of those like you’ve got and it looked v. swag

a site called dhgate,

This is the hawks ones from the seller I got mine from, looks like only Trae ones, but I imagine if you hunt round the site you may be able to fine a Lou one

1 Like

So this is going to be highlights reels forever, right? Must be one of the best Finals plays ever

https://streamable.com/2ldn4o

5 Likes

Jrue Holiday was such a good signing for the Bucks. One of the best defenders in the league on top of being an amazing playmaker. Who throws an alley-oop with 10 seconds left in a finals game?!

Giannis staring into the camera after was amazing too. What a player.

Hoping the Suns win the next game so we can see a game 7. It’s been an amazing finals so far.

1 Like

Scott Foster officiating tonight, that’s that then

Well, we had a good run

1 Like

I reckon Phoenix is gonna do it tonight. Hope so!

just watched the highlights. wish I could have stayed up for that, looked great.

Giannis, man. what can you say.

glad the Hawks got beaten by the champs.

1 Like

They absolutely love going back and comparing historical stats and performances - that Giannis effort is one they’ll go back to forever. I only watched the second half this morning but he was unstoppable at both ends.

1 Like

Great series, that. Helped that I liked both teams so wasn’t too disappointed either way.

Very happy for Giannis, seems like a good guy and I used to see him getting an unreasonable amount of hate on social media. 50 points in a game of that magnitude… unbelievable

1 Like

the way he was trying to chase down and block everything was incredible. so much passion in his game to go with his unreal athleticism and talent.

amazing story.

It remains grim reading for men’s sports in Arizona

Club Sport League Championships
Arizona Cardinals American football National Football League 2 (1925, 1947)
Phoenix Suns Basketball National Basketball Association 0
Arizona Diamondbacks Baseball Major League Baseball 1 (2001)
Arizona Coyotes Ice hockey National Hockey League 0