BAUDIT (New Board audit)

baudit

:negative_squared_cross_mark: Don’t like that replies aren’t nested. It’s fine if you’re on here 24/7 like some people but if you’re trying to read a thread it’s impossible and annoying. Is there a nested replies option?

:negative_squared_cross_mark: Everyone’s being too nice, it’s not proper DiS without some quality beef.

:negative_squared_cross_mark: Doesn’t tell you who started a thread. Might not want to read a thread by some cunt.

:white_check_mark: I like the picture upload function, emojis and notifications.

:white_check_mark: Music board is poppin’.

:white_check_mark: I like the ‘likes’ function, although it’s not as clear how many people agree with you like 'this’es were.

Seems to be easier for trolls nobody wanted around like me and theo to re-permeate

the only thing i miss is being to able ^ this yourself when you balls up a post

yep, still miss the nested replies

guys this is how internet forums have worked for about the last ten years, you can click on the post to see the replies

seeing one reply is fine, but it gets complicated when that post was a reply to something else etc

and they all end up at the bottom anyway? don’t really get it.

This thread may help you navigate replies

I think we could probably shorten ‘board audit’ to ‘boardit’ or ‘baudit’

• Board audit
  • Boardit
  • Baudit

0 voters

Well fuck guys, we need to agree on Boardit

too #brexit for me

It’s fine pal, stop crying out yer bum

Yeah it does. Mouseover the first image and it says who it is. I’m sure @j0hn can look to see if there is a clever CSS tweak for this to make it clearer but is it that important who started a thread?

Baudit edges it. @sean please update the guidelines accordingly.

FIXED

No.

:heart_eyes:

Probably going to sound a bit wet here but I’m loving the vibes from the boards atm, and liking the lack of try-hards being rude for the sake of being rude.

*yes

don’t really want to open a thread by some cunt. i also miss the mouse-over to see a preview of the OP actually.

on the plus side threads load faster than they used to so it doesn’t waste as much of your time when a thread turns out to be terrible.