Be the Thursday Thread you want to see on the social board!

Morning all :wave:

Looks like it’s CCB starting the daily thread! How are you all?

Feels like we’re on about day 8 of the working week, but remarkably there are two days of my working week to go :persevere:

Nevertheless, here’s the :sun_with_face: DAYLIGHT UPDATE! :sun_with_face:

:sunny: :crescent_moon: daylight :heavy_plus_sign:
King’s Lynn 08:04 16:09 08:05:11 +2:20
London 08:01 16:17 08:16:39 +2:12
Manchester 08:18 16:16 07:58:11 +2:25
Glasgow 08:39 16:12 07:32:39 +2:44
Salcombe 08:10 16:37 08:27:36 +2:04

Have a great day, one and all!

12 Likes

Going back to sleep.

woke up early for classes that were supposed to be starting with a new student. met them for an hour free trial class Tuesday and everything.

didn’t turn up and not responding to messages. :cowboy_hat_face:

why are people like this man. at least send me a message.

other than that, trialling my new coffee pot. its nice.

4 Likes

Had less than 3 hours sleep. Now to job 2. #pleasekillmenow

The like is for the coffee pot. Can we see it? (Nwin)

It’s not entirely clear what my job is today.

Might make a lot of coffee.

1 Like

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day

6 Likes

Morning all :blush:

M slept in her bed all night and Fig went out at 1am and only came back as M woke up. Great! A bed all to myself with no disturbances…so naturally I lay awake most of the night worrying about them both and why they weren’t disturbing me.

Am feeling very happy already considering I am not a morning person. What is this strange early joy? Strange feeling. Go away

5 Likes

Going into the office so gonna get a big milky bullshit coffee (if I ever get up)

Morning all.

The usual for me today

Dog walk - bike ride - video games

2 Likes

10 Likes

in the dishwasher now mate. check for updates tomorrow.

Oh Christ. Stayed up far too late (2am sports fans). Groggy. A tiny bit achy from vaccine #3 yesterday. Good combo. Late shift today. Might go for a walk.

Maps in the journal are looking ok, just need a way to keep the minimal aesthetic but add a tiny bit of detail.

1 Like

Here we go again…!

another day of stupid head being stupid i fear. Going out later so will get the nerves increasing about that all day (not particularly covid related just generally) but it’s only with my wife so should be ok. Does up on propranolol first!

Going to see Bat of Hell the Musical though so not all bad :smiley: . Generally not a fan of musicals but love Bat out of Hell so…hopefully it works out for me!

Happy Thursday Punx…don’t get too filthy out there!

1 Like

Trying to listen to at least 1 new (to me) album every day. Someone tell me what today’s should be.

Eyelid less swollen. Halsey playing. Oat coffee half drunk. Still in jimjams. Should be some progress on work project.

Apprentice tonight and bestie coming to watch the episode and premiere of Drag Race S14, she loves Enya so i need her to see how Only Time is used in the episode

Did you listen to Halseys album from last year?

I did. It’s very good indeed.

1 Like

Sawayama by Rina Sawayama?

1 Like

23 minutes long so you can treat yourself to something else new too or a repeat listen.

1 Like