Bean Bags

So, bean bags.

Do I really want one? It’s hard to say isn’t it. Seems like I might, although I’d probably have to stick it in a cupboard when not using it - you know, space issues.

Have you got one? Ever had one?

Did you love it? Recommend a brand?

Hate them? Vent here.

Most importantly…if you got one, prove it!

Awful

1 Like

Big fan, huh?

1 Like

Sean sags

1 Like

Mean mags

Ball bags

1 Like

Right that’s it, I’ve been campaigning for Aggpass to be banned for the last ten years. Today has to be the day.

He’s gone too far.

3 Likes

Wanted one for years, got one, goes largely unused.

2 Likes

Got some gaming ones that were hugely discounted in a sale, have speakers built in and that. Have a bit of a shape to them designed for the butt so not entirely formless. Never really used them. They’re up in the loft now. Up there’s a bit of a mix N match are but have vague plans for a combo book and videogames space so gonna use them then.

Overall bean bag verdict: decent.

2 Likes
2 Likes

This is my fear to be honest.

I’ll use reverse psychology.

Keep it up, you blooming hunk.

Please show off with photos when you get this space set up.

1 Like

3 Likes

10 Likes

I reckon beanbags are probably not very useful as furniture except maybe for kids, however last week I went to a National Trust place and they had some big outdoor beanbags you could crash on in a garden, and it was lovely, so I reckon as outdoor furniture, they are good.

2 Likes

I’m going out on a limb here but I don’t think that’s real.

1 Like

Don’t crush saps’s dreams like that!

1 Like

Should re-brand them as Beanie Baggies (like the very popular beanie babies)

2 Likes

Me and my brother had matching bean bags when we were kids, and we loved them. One day our aunt taught us how to do sumo wrestling with them (you hug them to your chest and then run at each other), which was the second best thing she ever did for us as kids (the best was when she brought all her school’s computers home for the holidays and let us play games on them).

2 Likes