Beatles Film

Beatles Film

14 Likes

Beatles film

5 Likes

not even a big beatles person but that footage is pretty great.

7 Likes

Think this will be really good

2 Likes

Yeah, this looks class.

6 Likes

Disney making their next play for total domination by reeling in Beatles fans next

(it looks good though!)

Great footage.

2 Likes

Colour me hyped

2 Likes

Wow

1 Like

That looks amazing in ways I didn’t expect.

2 Likes

good band

2 Likes

That footage!

2 Likes

In a brief break from some top quality shabs and bants, Shaun Keaveny and Matt Everitt said something about an old movie cut from this 56 hours of footage being really down on the breakup, but that movie is very hard to come by and the new one will focus on the fun they had at the time.

2 Likes

Jackson going full Marty DiBergi with that very Spinal Tap intro.
Very much looking forward to this though

2 Likes

Gorgeous footage aye. I wonder how much of the full setlist from the rooftop there will be in it. This was the set on the day

Get Back
I Want You (She’s So Heavy)
(Jam)
Get Back
Don’t Let Me Down
I’ve Got a Feeling
One After 909 (With “Danny Boy” tease)
Dig a Pony (with a false start)
God Save the Queen
(Jam)
I’ve Got a Feeling (with “A Pretty Girl Is Like a Melody” tease)
Get Back
Don’t Let Me Down
Get Back (Cut short by police)

isn’t this when they all disliked each other apparently? wish I had this much fun with people I can’t hack

11 Likes

They played get back a lot

5 Likes

Yes, all the footage that is already “out there” shows them rowing really. There is an infamous scene of George getting shitty with Paul cos he’s too bossy. I’ve never seen the original Let it Be film, it’s basically been withdrawn from circulation I think, but the narrative is always that they had a miserable time and hated each other. Seeing them all messing about having a laugh together is a nice surprise

1 Like

Is this a joke or did they really play it that many times.

CBA to Google it.

18 Likes