Bed Blame - a poll thread

Yeah

I love it.

2 Likes

Everywhere we went on holiday did have and it was slightly revelatory ngl.

I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt on account that the phrase might mean 2 things at the same time.

It’s fucking brilliant

Business news?

HAHAHAHAHA

Don’t you get a gap in the middle then?

I am ‘doing a bit’

You have a cold and coughed a lot and woke me up and now I am awake and annoyed at you

• Reasonable behaviour for the middle of the night
  • Unreasonable behaviour

0 voters

Please expand on your question

Thats where you store all the bed bits

Just need to gauge how much apologising I need to do.

I am so tired.

Like the gap of air at the bottom of the bed when someone keeps pulling the duvet up, untucking it from the hot oil m of bed and so you get cold air there, wouldn’t that just move that problem to the middle? If you plan on doing any cuddling.

Pretty fuckin’ weird when you think about it

2 Likes

I get in trouble for deliberately laying more duvet on her side, so that if it does go too far in one direction, it’s not mine. (like a bit of a draught, you see)

Thank you for expanding.

Your question touches on the main benefit of separate duvets which is that I intentionally have “gap of air” at all times, throughout the year. “Gap of air” in and around my feet, shoulders and arse, is an essential part of my ability to get any sleep whatsoever.

1 Like

It’s a bit annoying and tiring being woken up in the middle of the night by loud coughing but it’s worse for the cougher and they can’t help it and they are obviously ill and deserve your sympathy. You can’t be mad at someone for being ill! That’s so mean.

1 Like

It’s not really the coughing person that they’re angry at, it’s society for imprinting on us that sharing a bed with someone who’s coughing and spluttering through the night should be the done thing.

1 Like

Thats my nickname