Bed sheets

like you’re going to wash them eventually

Right. But - and let me be completely clear on this point - cba

Yeah so I’ll wait until then.

2 Likes

My j-lew bedsheets come out of the packet silky soft and smooth. Would wash a bed sheet before use if it didn’t

I’m enjoying the implication in this thread that sheets are bought only when desperately needing a change. I have other sheets in the cupboard to replace the ones on the bed with. If I need more I’ll get more, wash them, and then they can go in the cupboard to await their turn. Don’t know what would have to happen (checking my privilege here) to force me to go to the shop for URGENT SHEETS

1 Like

Saves me having to scratch my arse.

1 Like

I was going to say this too. Like - it still doesn’t take long to wash them but yeah it’s not like I’m buying sheets with no option if not immediately deployed.

1 Like

thinly veiled j-lew bedding show off

just got brand new bed sheets on monday, put them in the wash straight from the packet. lovely fresh sheets.
True story.

expected better from you especially.

That’s a high thread count Egyptian cotton veil though so…

I treated myself to some mega discount thanks to HoF closing really high thread count sheets a while back - they were super soft - still were a little stiff and smelled a bit plasticky from the packaging, so was an even nicer experience to wash them

are we not on the same page here?!

oh fuck we are - I misread

1 Like

I knew you’d be one of the good ones <3

1 Like

with all the creases? Disagree. I iron them anyway. (unless the fitted sheets are proper fits then I don’t need to do those)

Mum, I thought I told you not to sign up here.

1 Like

Gf brought a silk duvet cover, so shiny and slippery. I used to starsky and hutch across the bed until my big arse slipped straight over and smushed the bed side table and lamp. Like properly bulldozed and broke it. BANNED from doing it if the silk duvet comes in rotation

13 Likes

my mum insists on ironing all fitted sheets too.

don’t get me wrong - I pure hate ironing, but it’s worth it with sheets and shirts

When I was a kid my mum had a huge kind of roller thing that she would feed sheets though. This memory has just been unlocked.