Bedding thread

Vacuum it as well, it’s good for the mattress (and your health)

Did you order the la redoute pillow cases too? I forgot to do this last time and then the cases sold out :woman_shrugging:

I’ve got three pillows, of varying thickness, and no matter which combination I use, I still get really stiff* in the morning.

*in the neck, obvs

I did! But my cool constellations one only has square pillow cases so I didn’t order those.

Go latex, my friend.

(ignoring that I’m a shill for the shadowy world of pillow manufacturers)

I too get hot, but I enjoy the weight of the duvet. So all I’m asking for is something dense/thick/heavy but that doesn’t make me too hot.

Get on with it, science!

You’re in bed with Big Latex.

2 Likes

Load of shite mate, I too am awaiting a move in order to bin it off and start again.

Maybe we could go halfs on a skip?

What would be the equidistant location for it?

My London geography isn’t very good, so I’ve assumed you live in Buckingham Palace, which makes the mid point Collier’s End in Hertfordshire.

1 Like

Sounds pretty convenient, you get it sorted and I’ll transfer you the cash

1 Like

I have both of these:

Almost always plain white, currently the brushed cotton version but think it’s still too soon so going to go back to the cotton today. Had a gift voucher for M&S so treated myself to a nice bed sheet for the first time ever really as always has cheap ones. Also 2 grey linen pillowcases and 2 brown turmeric sort of coloured ones from H&M which I love. Then a cushion which is completely unnecessary and I throw on the floor every night.

3 Likes

Daniel Bedding thread

3 Likes

Still my fondest memory of the mega bus to London was passing a place called Daniel Bedding Centre

2 Likes

Was it a drive thru?

in West Ealing?

I bought both a bed and a futon sofa bed thing from there - both now defunct

1 Like

No idea where we where but sounds about right.

1 Like

?