Been disappointed by anything lately?

Spent £11 on some posh tongs and they’re fucking rubbish. Very disappointing imo.

Keep it light, yeah?

2 Likes

Dark chocolate Malteasers are shite.

2 Likes

These utter bellends

3 Likes

Yeah they’re awful.

The last large portion of chips I bought. Usually way more than I can manage but much smaller this time. An example of ‘shrinkflation’ no doubt.

Just got Dominos pizza for the kids. Just a bit shite really and costs about as much as pure gold these days.

1 Like

PENDING… but an old man in m&s today saw me looking at fish and he said “if you’re looking for something good the plaice is excellent” then forced it into my hands and even after he walked away, because i think I’m in sliding doors/have ocd, i thought if i put this back maybe something bad will happen to me so i bought it anyway. And I’m expecting to think it’s not excellent. Will update tomorrow.

5 Likes

Accidently bought unsalted cashews because there were too many people in the aisle and I just wanted out of there.

1 Like

Mr kipling sticky toffee pudding bars. Mr kipling i trusted you!! I believed in you!

4 Likes

The last packet of lentils I bought are not very good (I really like lentils). Flavourless with a lot of loose skins. This sounds like a weird thing to complain about because surely lentils are lentils right? They’re always exactly the same, why wouldn’t they be? Except this pack, which is rubbish

1 Like

One thing that won’t ever be posted in this thread: #seaman2023

1 Like

2 Likes

Pretty disappointed today at the shops. Recommended something delicious to someone but rather than being pleased, she seemed really stand-offish. I just thought she looked like someone who’d enjoy an excellent bit of plaice!

4 Likes

My score in AQOS

The quality of salted corn chips available in all the local stores (barring the organic vegan place which has amazing ones but at 4 quid for like 125g or something ridic)

A christmas blocking

2 Likes

Disappointed, yeah, but it was 17 odd days days ago, so not lately.

Nah I get it.

We’ve had a rash of really bad carrots recently. They look fine but you have to cook them, they’re really awful to peel and eat straight.

Some years back it seemed like every can of kidney beans we opened were bad too: all crumbly and chalky when you bit into them. Kept ruining stuff we put them in.

It’s weird an annoying when stuff like this fails.

1 Like