Beer Wankers 2020

Might have mine this evening. Every time I open my fridge door…

(sound on)

2 Likes

Quite like this - Beer52 doing a virtual beer festival

https://www.beer52.com/cyberfest

1 Like

Snap @rich-t

Annoyed the BIPA and sour Pupa were gone once I ordered (especially as the Pupa was back on the next dayyy), but the imp gose makes up for it

6 Likes

Haven’t there been some evil brew dog ones as well

:person_shrugging::person_shrugging:

There was a cherry gose from Wild Card in Tesco a while back. It was a bit like a cherry soda tbh.

How could I forget that orange/blue Vocation sour. Oh probably because I had it once and never saw it again

Don’t @ me about goses

3 Likes

Oi @Unlucky, heard you like sour and Gose beers

1 Like

Next week sorted, inc 3 fresh Unity beers

4 Likes

I kept having things in my cart sell out so pulled the trigger before the new saison came out. Still very olessed with the variety of my order though.

Heard back from Brick saying sorry for the delay in communications but they will look into my order when they can. They have an actual webshop up as of today so hopeful now that I will actually get my beer… at some point.

A bottle of Railway Porter smashed during my Five Points delivery (and mysteriously a few cans and bottles went missing…) but replacements are being sent out so it’s all good.

My Vibrant Forest order was more or less the same as everybody else. We had Grizzy Pear at work and I easily drank at least a quarter of the cans we got.
Screenshot 2020-03-27 at 13.13.26

6 Likes

That Barbarella is well nice. Was called something else but it was a trademark infringement

1 Like

Crazy news from Morrison’s!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-PtqkChtc8/?igshid=19tw2b7a253s9

3 Likes

Brick saga resolved :tada:

Beers should arrive tomorrow or Monday, all going well this time.

So many sours :drooling_face:

10 Likes

As soon as our pizza arrives I’m cracking my can of this!

:tada::tada::tada:

2 Likes

They finally have a proper webshop up now too if any of you are interested:

2 Likes

I was taking a gander earlier when you mentioned them…already spent a ridiculous amount on beer recently…but maybe…

1 Like

The sours sound :pray:

1 Like