Beer Wankers 2020

The sours sound :pray:

1 Like

If not now, definitely keep them in mind for later down the line :+1:

Same here with the ridiculous amount spent. I can only justify so much through saying I’m saving money by not leaving the house so really have to stop now.

2 Likes

They are the best sours brewery imo - consistently good, often excellent, and doing a lot more interesting things than a lot of breweries who I guess are less focused on those styles.

2 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_monocle::thinking:

2 Likes

Ok,other than maybe Vault City on the reputation you gvie them, but Brick sours are mostly under £3 so I can actually afford them :wink:

4 Likes

You say sour, I say Vault
Sour
Vault!
Sour
Vault!

I’d probably go with Monk myself beyond that but that’s partly because of how big their range is and all their great collab partners. Also had maybe one Brick beer at most so am very up for discovering how good they are

1 Like

Brick sours really are excellent.

I don’t think I said but I found a bar in Newcastle that has a bunch for sale and cheap takeout prices obviously didn’t buy any before anything they shut tho

1 Like

And now with thwir fully operational webshop you can find out!

I really wanted to get that Vauly City four pack you posted the link to but the price per beer was just a bit much for what I can justify rn. One day though, one day…

Fingers crossed they will be open again after all this and still stocking them.

1 Like

Assuming we are just talking UK, think Gipsy Hill have got a pretty strong shout here

1 Like

Oh duh yeah that’s my pick too actually

Carioca is one of my all time sours, Ballyhoo was great and the Big Kahuna was one of the best from the last Collabfest. Also got the LHG sour ipa collab sitting in my fridge, excited for that

1 Like

We’ve started in on the Brightside Siren box tonight.

3 Likes

Not actually had much Gypsy Hill because I always blank out the cans for some reason. WhennI can actually go in a shop again I’ll try to remember to pick up one to try.

1 Like

Their fruited sours are fantastic, currently Finzels is the one kicking about but if you can find Carioca or Come on Pilgrim still :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Just remembered I have had one - the hibiscus and blood orange(?) one they did for Waitrose, that was fantastic.

3 Likes

This Grizzly Pear is really nice.

I don’t even like gose and only bought it out of curiosity.

3 Likes

Sour > gose > sour ipa >>>>> saison

oh honey

3 Likes

Needs more >>> before the saison eh

You’ve just named four styles I usually avoid.