Beer Wankers 2021

That Pressure Drop Party stout would have been a bit too much for me alone, but it was delicious for half a can. Really good balance of rich maple and bitter choc

1 Like

ngl I took the video to be almost exclusively a pop at Brewdog. and then me at at the end ha.

5 Likes

Yep Brewdog and then a few chancer breweries who have essentially copied their model. It’s not worth getting into a twitter argument about but come on, we all know this exists

2 Likes

Oh he’s deleted it and admitted it was a bit knee jerk

1 Like

Seemed like more of a pop at the spate of smaller London breweries funded by former careers in the city or VCs. But whatever - very weird thing to take personally. (Aside from the bit at the end as you say - that hit hard).

He’s deleted the posts now and is probably “stepping away from Twitter for a while”.

1 Like

Anyone used suds and soda. They’ve got a subscription box coming out tomorrow that looks interesting

I’ve been to the bar. It’s nice

The guys from Neon Raptor are involved I think

The box looks decent, might be a good mikkeller substitute. Apparently they’re importing a lot of good US stuff

10 US imports in the first box

Yeah, apparently they’ve been working for a while on becoming THE importer from the US

They’re running a Derby Beer Con in September too which looks quite fun

Fuck it. I’m in!

1 Like

No one wants this

1 Like

I’ll give it a bash

1 Like

Tony’s dark chocolate and pretzel bar is unreal. Not sure about the beer though!

1 Like

5yrs ago. Where the hell does the time go?

2 Likes

£5 for a cloudwater dipa. Halcyon times.

3 Likes

Suds and Soda club joined

Looks a little oxidised mate

Ha remember when that was considered expensive at the time too

I certainly would’ve baulked at that price 5 years ago. I imagine we’ll be having a similar conversation in 2026 when we’re all spending a tenner on a can as standard.

3 Likes

What? You’re not already?

3 Likes