Beer Wankers 2021

It’s because once the punters get a taste of those sweet sweet fuggles they’ll be no going back to that ‘forrin muck’

4 Likes

hey I tried cleaning it up but it wasn’t having it, blame BM

1 Like

Tiny Rebel must be rubbing their hands over the possibility of naming something Fugg Off

*joke also works for Brewdog

pretty sure they’ve done something like this already…

i’m on the ball as always

lol, so close

This was the one I had and it was horrible

1 Like

oh, well, there’s your problem

1 Like

I’ve stopped drinking many NA beers if I’m honest.

I have a Punk AF in the fridge (tastes like the old Nanny State which I though was good) but haven’t really been interested.

Sorry @xylo

Shaun Keavney read out a message in his show today from someone that just received a delivery of beer from Staggeringly Good

It must’ve been one of you lot

Not me. Bloody hate keavney

3 Likes

I feel like he’s been alright since moved from morning slot.

Or maybe its the lockdown changing me

Yep. This is great - really lush and fruity and tangy. For how many good to great IPAs they focus on as their main thing, their sours are always top level

4 Likes

takeaway pints in Scotland stopped for now

kinda surprised it was allowed at all given the tougher laws regarding alcohol and public consumption of it up there

Shame if that also stops the sealed bottles I sometimes get from the Brauhaus.

But also, well about time. Back in early December I was up on the Mile, one of the pubs there has loads of the security barriers outside it, and it had turned into an impromptu outside beer garden, probably 20-30 people just sat on them and drinking.

1 Like

Yeah there’s one pub near me which has a huge staircase across the road, everyone just grabbed pints and stood clustered over there instead - often 20-30 people just as you said

I bet the sealed things and brewdog style crawlers will still be fine?

Places without an off licence licence have been closed in England

confusingly we’ve been told we are allowed to open now by the council, which I really wish hey hadn’t. I think we’re choosing to stay closed anyway and just do deliveries because Southwark is a hot mess rn but apparently there were still loads of people about last saturday :open_mouth:

Well shit

7 Likes