Beer Wankers 2021

Northern Monk Scafell in my local Co-op now, along with big cans like BD Double Hazy and Layer Cake. What a world.

1 Like

Just had this, wasn’t quite as amazing as the previous (first) batch I had but still insanely drinkable

I’ll finish on this one seeing that I’ve a lie in tomorrow. Inevitably a bit rich but a good one. Shouldn’t have a problem falling asleep after this. Hopefully, it’s not accidentally on the sofa.

4 Likes

I’ve got one chilling in the fridge to have at some point. I’m not sure it’ll be a midweek beer for me though!

SIBA chief exec upsetting a lot of people.

Yeah I saw this yesterday, like he’s been doing great stuff up until now don’t fuck it at the final hurdle mate

The mask thing is a weird one. I understand why people want them to remain for walking about but if you think about it what good is it really going to do if the person wears it for the 2 minutes that they go to the toilet for the 2 hours that they’re inside.

I mean I generally take mine off once I’m the toilet (if an individual cubicle) for that very reason but I think until we’re all fully vaccinated it’s not worth the risk, even if numbers are low currently

The risk is people being indoors and that happens a week on Monday

Yeah felt that way since August, going for a meal and chatting away but then diligently getting my mask on just to go to the bathroom. I’ll follow the rules of course but it’s one of those ones that feels like it’s very much a placebo - whereas masks for all of a bus ride/cinema trip at least make sense to me

4 Likes

Seems a bit much even for a cinema trip for me, other than entering and exiting, no one’s talking (or shouldn’t be!) and distancing is usually fairly easy

1 Like

1 Like

Currently enjoying Top Rope’s new in, Shock The Citra, wrestling/beer cross over fans

2 Likes

Yes please

1 Like

:cheese: :onion: :beer:

3 Likes

Really wanna try these

Not necessarily cos I think they’d be good

1 Like

A classic

2 Likes

That ranks so highly on my PB scale, at least given it’s strength. Dessert is a choc mousse made it as well

Got the Mexican in my fridge

Unsure about the nitro, what’s the difference? Has it got a widget? Or hurt nitro poured into the bottle?

It’s a decent lager that actively smells of crisps, so it’s a success? Did split it though

1 Like