Beer Wankers 2023

Not sure sorry, only chatted briefly and think they might have just been looking at the venues. NRB the trade show is in Manchester this week; not sure if you guys are there but they dropped some cans off for the staff which was nice of them. Drinking a Roadie whilst doing my cash up :ok_hand:

1 Like

Pastore cherry amaretto sour is v v nice. Tastes a bit like the cherry drop sweets. £6 for half a pint though! (I’m in The Pond FAO Brighton DiSers)

10 Likes

First beer shopping since last year:

Moo Tang Clan:

Great can; OK beer

4 Likes

What’s the Pilot?

I got a mailing list email from The Wee Beer Shop over the weekend and basically just bought the things in the email plus the excellent can.

1 Like

Perfect, love a 330 DIPA

1 Like

That Brew York can design seems a wee bit at it

:grimacing:

Although lol one of my ex colleagues works for them and is a massive fan was probably his idea

Anyone at beerx in Liverpool?

Our 2 head brewers if that helps. I imagine they’re probably unconscious or in prison by now if last year is anything to go by.

6 Likes

I can’t believe you’re playing with my emotions like this: Is it OK for me to enjoy the can or am I one of the bad ones?

ÂŁ30 including postage!

8 Likes

Not a fan of rap inspired beers/can designs generally, but that one looks… a bit wrong.

1 Like

right two in the bottom row are properly exceptional

Ha you do what you like man I’m just commenting it’s a bit :grimacing:

TELL ME WHAT IT’S OK TO DO (please).

3 Likes

IT’S OK TO BE YOU.

1 Like

The Apple Soor tastes exactly like Apple Sourz. For good and for bad :smiley: Very glad I tried it though

2 Likes

My local won best UK urban bar last night. Massive achievement by the guys considering the huge hurdles they had to face to even open. We didn’t have a single bar in the whole country run by an independent brewery until they opened last year.

7 Likes