I knew I had somehow spelled it wrong.

Sigh… go on then.

5 Likes

13 Likes

Kickin’ back with a coupla tasty Bo Baws

5 Likes

Always like a single hop IPA. Dan says it’s limey and damn they’re right

5 Likes

Best beer Tempest have made for a while.

2 Likes

If you like that sort of thing…

No mention if they’ll have a tap room on site, but Edinburgh Evening News is ‘journalism’ at its worse, so no surprises.

1 Like

That was quick didn’t they only announced a crowd funder a few weeks ago.

1 Like

Had decent hopes for this since of all the dessert combos tart cherry and chocolate do make a lot of sense

But faces the usual dessert sour issue where I wish this was a slightly fruity stout rather than a weirdly chocolate sour. Drinkable but not great - at least not cloyingly sweet

3 Likes

According to Untappd I had my first Vault City in December 2018, when I think they still brewing in someone’s flat??

Absolutely wild how far they’ve come in less than six years. This industry is mad.

4 Likes

Yeah glass bottles with the old style labels when there were still 3 of them as the core group, and everything was over 7%

Boozy sugar needs the right branding :wink:

Had to go to Beer Cave in Haymarket to get one of the 9 bottles they got hand delivered that same morning etc etc

3 Likes

Truly glory days, peak beer

I’m waiting on a connection to Sheffield at Doncaster and my train is going right from outside the pub here

Half of a tatarus pale, 4%. The tap list in this place is ridiculous, especially for a train station boozer. Chubbles, Putty, an Other Half, some Nerd Brewing thing all on.

11 Likes

Wedding has Newbarns on tap

Nice

10 Likes

Not going to lie, I could go a beer right now tbqh

5 Likes

been ill since last week, first crispy boi in 7 days - Marylou in the garden, absolute bliss

6 Likes

[quote=“badmanreturns, post:1119, topic:79112, full:true”] crispy boi
Marylou
[/quote]

Mans never had a crispy boi in his life

1 Like