Bees living in your eyes

I think “Instead, the 29-year-old and her doctor were horrified to discover four bees living under her eyelids, feasting on her tears” might be the worst sentence I’ve ever read.

Anyone got any more nightmare fuel they’ve stumbled upon recently?

2 Likes

As someone with a deep seated fear of bees, and extreme sensitivity around eyes, can I just be the first to say

:face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

10 Likes

The one benefit of bees living in your eyes would be that you wouldn’t be able to read the story about bees living in your eyes.

13 Likes

CWBAFT

9 Likes

He took herself to a hospital this week complaining of a swollen eye is a funny name

The B stands for bee

17 Likes

I have a very real fear of wasps somehow getting stuck in between my glasses and eyes and repeatedly stinging my eyes.

So I find this story utterly horrifying and I’m going for a lie-down now thank you very much.

3 Likes

Would work wonders on your hay fever. A constant drip of local honey.

1 Like

10 Likes

Bees are great and I’d think anyone would be lucky to have them living directly in their eyes.

13 Likes

It says sweat bees are found all over the world :sob:

1 Like

Could write an RnB banger called Sweat Bees.

“Hung told the press conference that sweat bees commonly nest in the mountains and near graves which explained how they had come into contact with He.”

Because…she was in a grave??

Can we be sure that they didn’t typo “sweet”?

Those sweet, sweet bees, just wanted to be close to the woman they loved.

1 Like

Alright, Guy Garvey.

8 Likes

FTFY

4 Likes

12 Likes

I’d put a crying tears laughing emoji here, but I’m worried about creating more food for the bees.

1 Like

Woah
You have sweat bees
Woah-oh
Living in your eyes!

Anyone else humming the thread title to the “Turntables in her eyes,” bit of Bowling For Soup?

1 Like