Being touched by strangers

External but it was a close run thing

I’m not that fussed by non-scalp massages. Only get them in holibobs if 'er indoors is getting one and I wouldn’t mind missing out then either.

There’s someone at my work (in a different office) who I see quite infrequently but she’s always quite touchy and it makes me jump a bit because I never expect it.

generally fine with it, but can still absolutely respect and understand that other people are not.

Obviously people being creepy is still people being creepy, but I LOVE massages and am fine with general casual touching (albeit maybe find it overfamiliar/weird sometimes)

1 Like

Got a colleague who touches my arm/shoulder sometimes as a sign of affection. I don’t like that.

this simply means that she wants you to kiss her

might not mean that

It’s a man.

it isn’t actually

sometimes if someone is walking really slowly in front of me at the train station cos they’re texting then i’ll nudge them in the rucksack

2 Likes

this changes nothing

quite gently though so it looks like i’ve just accidentally walked into them due to their slowness

why did they rub mouthwash on you?

My old boss properly grabbed me by the shoulders when he saw me for the first time after I stopped working there. Really didn’t like that.

Not a massage as such but I accidentally pressed my bare foot into my physio’s breast a couple of months ago. I was lay flat on my back so I wasn’t aware of how close I was to her. It squidged into her tit and I panicked and pulled it away, but then spent three seconds frozen in horror and by the time I came to it was too late to apologise without it being weird. But it was already weird. I’ve thought about this every day since. I’m sorry, Marketa.

6 Likes

If the person was warm and friendly and seems genuine I’m ok with it i guess and I’ll probably go tell people what an amazing person they are. Some people seem like they’re doing it cause they’re a pick up artist trying to influence you to think they’re an amazing person and I don’t like when it’s one of those people.

1 Like

Definitely something men of power learn in a book.

Not a fan, at all. Well overdue a haircut but keep putting it off due to the requisite touching and talking. ughhh. Makes it worse they are on the same street as me so i ‘half’ know them (nod/wave when noticed!)

Maybe but no one has ever poked their bare toes into a breast with such slow pace. It was like I was examining her. I am so full of shame, I don’t know why I didn’t realise what was happening.

2 Likes

All about context for me but no big problem.

I used to love the nit nurses coming to my school and checking our hair. I used to want to go round a second time.

2 Likes

You don’t know my life

9 Likes

Not in a professional environment, at least. I hope.