Bellybuster Breakfast

You know when you get a bellybuster breakfast? How many eggs do you think it’d take to bust your belly? And how many eggs would it take to bust your mums belly?

I think 5 eggs would bust my belly, and I doubt my mum could do more than 3.

What decade are you living in?

19 Likes

I don’t think i’ve honestly ever had a bellybuster breakfast.

Assuming its just a giant fried breakfast?

1 Like

eggs would not form part of a bellybuster breakfast for me. I’d substitute any form of egg with an extra sausage, even incurring a surcharge if necessary.

cheers.

3 Likes

You know when you get a bellybuster breakfast? How many eggs do you think it’d take to bust your belly? And how many eggs would it take to bust your mums belly?

1 Like

A turkey egg would bust my belly

13 Likes

Think I could eat about 20 eggs before I was sick if that’s the question. My mum, probably only six, but it would take her roughly an hour

1 Like

That’s not the question, sorry

4 Likes

as part of a belly buster breakfast 2 poached, 3 fried, 3 scrambled.
so 8 eggs for me.

my mum is dead, so 0 eggs for her.

2 Likes

Think I could eat about twenty Kinder Buenos before I was sick if that’s the question. My mam, probably only five, but it would take her roughly two hours.

10 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

There’s a snack wagon thing that colleagues at our Leicester branch talk about that serves a breakfast baguette called a ‘Gutbuster’…

Difference between a Bellybuster and Gutbuster? One on a plate with the other portable?

There’s an all night truckers cafe in Brighton, which has been open for decades, whose big breakfast was called a Gut Buster (the subject of the 2000 number 29 single by Bentley Rhythm Ace), or it’s bigger sibling the Mega Buster.
https://www.marketdinerbrighton.co.uk/menu

On paper, the Mega Buster doesn’t seem that horrific:

Mega Buster Breakfast
2 Eggs, fried slice, bacon, 2 sausages, 2 black pudding, 2 burgers, beans, mushrooms, tomatoes, chips, bread & butter.

I’m sure I had this multiple times, drunk, after nights out in town in the late 90s, but I’ve not visited the Market Diner for over a decade

2 Likes

I’d be happy to open the definition to all ‘buster’ breakfasts

Pretty much not on eggbook any more, so zero eggs please

I think maybe 2 eggs, and my mum also 2 eggs. Thank You

1 Like

Ass buster?

These are my answers too. :smiley: