Bellybuster Breakfast

An ostrich egg would bust mine and my mum’s bellies combined

Same I reckon…my Mum only really likes poached eggs too, so imagine the size of pan/amount of water to poach one of those!

I can’t remember eggs really, fuck them.

1 Like

kinda oval shaped. hard on the outside and gooey in the middle. get them off chickens etc

Do they have small stomachs down in Brighton?

1 Like

Nah - I think they haven’t taken into account breakfast inflation. A Gutbuster would have been ridiculous back in the nineties. It’s only since Pete Doherty’s herculean efforts in Margate that it’s seemed small.

2 Likes

Friend of mine once ate 9 boiled eggs and was quite unwell. I don’t eat eggs now, but back in eggier times I reckon I could’ve taken maybe 10 scrambled (seems like the optimum format for bulk egg consumption).

i’d hate to bust my belly so i don’t want to find out

5 Likes

Wise!

i drank some cocktails on sunday and it busted my belly but my friend told me how to force the burps to the surface and it fixed it

How do you do that?

It depends on how many yolks there are

repeatedly tense and release the inside of your busted belly

think it depends what its being served with too. like if i get some toast or something along with it then i’m all set, but if it’s just a bucket of egg that’s a different story

2 Likes

Tried that and farted lol

success?!

1 Like

I’ll take it.

I’m worried what you heard me say was that i wanted a lot of bacon and eggs. What i actually asked for was for you to give me ALL the bacon and eggs you have.

1 Like

why does your bellybuster breakfast only consist of eggs?

I don’t like eggs

zero eggs

3 Likes