Best album artwork 2018

love this album but the artwork is in the wrong thread.

NEW MOONFACE OMG!

I was on the fence about it but the contents have swayed me to this side

Not entirely sure whether the new author and punisher belongs in best or worst but I’d just like to point out mainly that pitchfork have had it up with the wrong name now all day

Relapse in concentration

This is too early right considering it now comes out in Feb 2019?? (was due this month so that’s my lame excuse why i think it should) :crazy_face:

Can you jag artwork? Not that this is a jag because I’m completely impartial to all of this “Disintegration State” nonsense obviously.

into this new factory floor artwork

Wat?! No

I’m seeing a smiley face looming over a cityscape with weird and incongruous tendrils of smoke coming from it and the smiley face seems like it’s been badly photoshopped into the cityscape and it doesn’t really belong in that picture.

What are you seeing?

A work of art

JOYFULTALK - Plurality Trip

Kiran Leonard - Western Culture

game over everyone.

@Scagden is right, much as I love Fucked Up - if you showed me this without the band name and title and asked me who it was I’d’ve guessed Korn or Limp Bizkit or someone.

OK THEN

really like the troye sivan one - just nice and simple without being corny.

I’m sure I’ve seen that picture in my barbers

the couple in the boat pushes it into sort of deliberately lame territory but somehow i didn’t notice them at first and aside from them i really like the aesthetic/typeface/colours