10 Likes

Vagabon – Sorry I Haven’t Called

4 Likes

That fucking font though… :face_vomiting:

5 Likes

Forest Swords - Bolted

10 Likes

I am choosing to ignore the right hand side of the image

Have we had the new Baroness in here yet? No? In it goes then.
Love Baizley’s work.

8 Likes

Very Stumpwork by Dry Cleaning

7 Likes

Difficult to read, sure, but I think it looks good and adds to the appeal of the cover.

1 Like

Somehow the new Mitski album cover font is even worse.

Just looked it up as I hadn’t seen it. Some story there for me, difficult to read but visually appealing. Nice layout IMO. I guess legibility isn’t an important criteria for me on album artwork (or many other types of art).

I think I’m much less bothered by fonts than a lot of people in this thread

Parannoul- After the Magic

5 Likes

This is an absolute fucking stunner isn’t it. I love how all his artwork somehow looks how it sounds.

1 Like

Citric Dummies - Zen And The Arcade Of Beating Your Ass

Very strong case for putting this in the other thread but imo it’s just about audacious and silly enough to work

5 Likes

Don’t think the artwork belongs in the other thread. The album title, on the other hand…

The music is pretty good too

1 Like

Need to check out the advance track but I can believe this! The label they’re on (Feel It Records) is very good - they’ve put out lots of interesting and good punk/post punk/power pop records in the last few years (Sweeping Promises, Corker, Spread Joy, Beef, The Drin, Class…)

1 Like

Very scrappy punk rock, lovely stuff. Checked out that Corker record last week and it’s great. Might take a dive into the rest of the labels stuff, looks to be in my ballpark.

2 Likes