Best / favourite PS1 and PS2 games

Yeah seem to remember playing as a Mongolian warlord and just roaming around for literally hours killing people with some kind of massive scythe. Can’t believe I didn’t get bored.

DINO CRISIS

GT3 on the PS2

2 Likes
8 Likes

Oh god the nostalgia is strong.

1 Like

anyone else got a rasberry pi?

might shout out on facebook see if anyone fancies making a bit of £££ building me one

probably super easy for someone who knows what they’re doing but i’d have no idea

never had a PS1 but could lose loads of time with a proper emulator now

SPEED FREAKS
its only the game mario kart could have been

Had a decent 2 player mode too.

“Shall we go into this castle and advance the story?”
“Nah, let’s stay out here and kill a couple of thousand more”.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Twisted Metal Black! Fucking great shout.

2 Likes

Tony Hawks, obvs.
GTA III and Vice City
Also Tomb Raider
and the Jurassic Park Game - the level where you got to play as a raptor was fun.

Medievil

2 Likes
4 Likes

recently discovered

2 Likes
2 Likes

That “Now” Loading Val Venis just popping up for a second in the middle absolutely killed me.

ICO - Just the most beautiful serene game I’ve ever played. I’ve played through at least four or five times now and I still come back for more.

Burnout 3 Takedown - Ludicrously fun game. I got stupidly good at this by playing it constantly, even using a one handed controller!

2 Likes

Two other PS2 faves;
God of War 2

SSX 3

2 Likes

:smiley:
i remember first time I got one of the games, it was from Blockbuster a day before release. First match, Vince McMahon game out but it was to Val Venis’ music and video for some reason

Never got it. I’ve seen the way you get it in a play through, it’s flat out impossible without knowing precisely what to do from day 1. Loads of chests to open in the right order, or not at all, and even then it’s still partly down to luck.

Could never be arsed with that, or messing about in the giant crystal thing with endless identical rooms.

1 Like