Best Kept Secret Festival 2018 Thread

Definitely not a bad idea. No.

1 Like

Very much enjoying this thread/descent into drunken madness.

8 Likes

I don’t need three of these.

Oh no, I’m fucked.

Trying to work out whether I should nurse these or give up the ghost and go get some nosh.

What am I talking about, it’s food time.

More beer!

No.

I am back in the burrito queue. Just need a fix.

Just woke up at the side of the thoroughfare to the sound of Warpaint starting their set. Didn’t know what was happening for a little while, was properly asleep. Now trying to get the energy up to stand up for Warpaint.

2 Likes

Enjoying this thread

Why do you have to stand up so much at festivals?

Some guy is wearing a t-shirt that says “I’m With Google”. What level does that work on? Just seems shit in every possible way.

Oh my cunting God, the lady he’s with has a t-shirt on that says “I Am Google”. I mean, injokes are fine, but those two need to internalise.

7 Likes

As someone said upstream, just submit this thread as your review…

Side note: why does out correct make this thus…

Vince Staples just opened with Get The Fuckk Off My Dick. Sorry Warpaint but this is what I need.

1 Like

Just saw myself in the toilet mirror and saw how ridiculous I look with my grey hair. What the fuck am I doing?

Greatest thread ever!

1 Like

Started watching The National and felt a bit better

Just caught someone behind me mocking me for having my hands folded. I told them I was cold. In retrospect I should have asked what I should do to make them happy and then done that 110%.

Some guy just asked me to look after his shoes and said he’s from Belgium. I’m off to watch WAVVES.

Why the fuck is this festival called Best Kept Secret and not According To Publicised Schedule?

Nathan or whatever his name is from WAVVeS told people to be careful crowdsurfing because there was no security to catch people. Straight after a couple of crutches thrust in the air from the moshpit. Nice touch.