Best Kept Secret Festival 2018 Thread

I wonder what they do with all the animals that are usually in this safari park while the festival is on

Just ordered a beer from the sole non-Grolsch bar and gave the barmaid my takeaway cup to pour into so I could take it away. She didn’t say anything, took the cup and threw it away. I no longer have a cup.

Moaning? Meh-ning more like.

People wear all sorts of different clothes these days

2 Likes

Let’s Eat Grandma are unexpectedly awesome live. New stuff being produced by Sophie too, so next album should be amazing.

Three days, three burritos.

Noticed as they were putting it together that the stall was swarming with flies.l, but ah well.

Some guy walking around with his arm full of festival wristbands who just stands in front of people and plays half hearted air guitar in using some pieces of string while facing them. Doesn’t seem to want anything, and frankly it’s not that impressive.

Goes to most festivals in the Netherlands apparently. Reminds me of capeman at ATP.

Some guy in his thirties with Radiohead lyrics written all over his backpack in sharpie. Stop it.

Would quite like a device that attaches to the back of your legs and you don’t notice it while standing up, but when you go to sit down it unfolds into a chair that you can sit on instantly.

I ordered a cappuccino with an extra shot. She told me that’s a flat white. I looked sceptical. She said well, a more foamy version. Is this true?

ta-dah!

1 Like

Yeah, can’t see any problems there at all.

Two guys wearing those silly cycling hats with the tiny lip at the front, but they have no bikes.

Walked by the main stage and heard some Gang Of Youths. Kept on walking.

Have you noticed?

If you’re really hot, then put a bit of cold water on your ears and you feel loads better.

Bit of light relief, grand for a festival. Wouldn’t choose to listen to them independently though.

1 Like

Apparently food is a big deal here and they release the food lineup in the same way they release the artist lineup. There’s even a long table formal dining option you can sign up for if you’ve got the €€€. I will not be signing up.

Found an area I hadn’t noticed before. Went in then discovered it was a sauna. Everyone was in the nip. Might head back later.

Funny seeing the fancy food stalls selling things like frinkandel and kroket, pretending that these foods aren’t Dutch crimes of cuisine.

1 Like

That isn’t a sentence. That’s not how it works.

1 Like