- Like Rats (2013)
- Perils from the Sea (2013) (with Jimmy LaValle)
- Mark Kozelek & Desertshore (2013) (with Desertshore)
- Mark Kozelek Sings Christmas Carols (2014)
- Dreams of Childhood (2015) (with Nicolás Pauls)
- Mark Kozelek Sings Favorites (2016)
- Yellow Kitchen (2017) (with Sean Yeaton)
- Mark Kozelek with Ben Boye and Jim White (2017) (with Ben Boye and Jim White)
- Mark Kozelek (2018)
- Joey Always Smiled (2019)
- Admiral Fell Promises (2010)
- Among the Leaves (2012)
- Benji (2014)
- Universal Themes (2015)
- Common as Light and Love Are Red Valleys of Blood (2017)
- This Is My Dinner (2018)
- I Also Want to Die in New Orleans (2019)
- Jesu/Sun Kil Moon (2016)
- 30 Seconds to the Decline of Planet Earth (2017)
They’re all great, but can you pick ONE?
I have to say, the 6th album that he released in 2017
Benji or Perils from the sea
The one where he overshares and comes across proper creepy as a result
I just discovered him through Perils a few months ago and it’s already a top 5 candidate of the decade, so I’m going to go with that.
I like one of those albums more than the others.
It is Benji. I like how I have only heard of about half of them despite being sure I have kept up.
This is your greatest work yet, Jordy
The one where he slags off the War on Drugs. That one
The massive twat
NB: the War on Drugs are crap as well
Admiral Fell Promises.
Oh wait I mean uh ‘The one where he makes a prick of himself’.
‘To pimp a butterfly: the Mark Kozelek tapes’
No way to choose between the first one with Ben Boye, Benji and Perils. Stone cold classics all of them
The Desertshore album is great BTW.
None of those albums are real right? I mean Benji is but all the others are just jokes right?
As far as I’m aware Mark released Benji and gracefully bowed away from the music industry at a career peak. Sort of like how The Simpsons ended after season 8
Which decade are we talking here Theo?
The one it came out in obviously