Best Meal Deal Combo #1 - TESCOS

Tescos do the worst meal deals, not in terms of value but taste and that. Guessing they sell about 25 types of sanger and almost all of them just taste of cold mayonnaise. My diet’s gone to shit so i’ve been trying to find the least shite combination they sell and i think it’s this…

Shoot…

refuse to believe anyone has drunk a frijj and not vomited immediately after

5 Likes

Don’t be that bellend, Eric.

2 Likes

Tesco is so shit. It’s in absolute no-mans land as a supermarket. Waste of space.

4 Likes

I like the one pictured the most.

Posting a dayshift thread at 9.50-ish pm is the kind of bold behaviour indicative of the shift in DiS posting habits over the past few years

3 Likes

1 Like

Solid shout, but i don’t really trust triple sarnies.

I have a Tesco meal deal pretty much every day because it’s relatively cheap and quick to get and I can calories control it easily.

Generally get:

Salt & Vinegar Squares (great crisps)
Orange & Ginger Shot (vitamin hit, and we have other drinks, like Diet Coke, in the office)
Coronation Chicken Sandwich (classic) OR Chicken, Avocado and Bacon (avo standard is quite variable though). Chicken club is also good, but a chunk more calories.

green thai chicken wrap + apple/grapes fruit pot + some kind of Innocent smoothie

Fucking love premade supermarket sandwiches.

4 Likes

Absolutely solid opinion, this.

3 Likes

Four week ban please, @mods.

4 Likes

I also go ham + cheese sub, but with s&v McCoys and a san pellers sparkling water

1 Like

you’ve had a nightmare there

4 Likes

Falafel wrap, sweet chilli sensations, diet coke (can)

Had you down as a veggie.

Good shout, Smeesy.

Occasionally one of the daft smoothie things