Best sketch show?

Big Train for me. Good writers, amazing cast, brilliant sketches.

3 Likes

Art Attack

2 Likes

Monkey Dust

6 Likes
2 Likes

Flying Circus obv

Also Cowards.

1 Like

Tim & Eric

1 Like

Horrendous hit/miss rate imho but granted the hits are pretty much greatest of all time.

1 Like

I think Big Train is my favourite

i love when you get towards the end of a series and they’ve clearly run out of money and dumped all the shit sketches at the end :joy:

1 Like

What’s this? I can’t do anything with it.

the sketch about how it looked grainy outside because of production cut backs blew my mind

1 Like

Does Brass Eye count as a sketch show? I feel like it sort of does, albeit a concept sketch show.

I don’t know what it counts as. If it does, then The Day Today must too, and I like that even more than Brass Eye.

1 Like

yeah it’s definitely Monty Python

Yeah Monty Python, maybe followed by The Fast Show.

Was going to say monty python was almost completely ruined for me by briefly working in an IT department. Python and Matrix references constantly.

3 Likes

fast show

the league of gentlemen is worth a mention although i don’t think some of it will have stood the test of time very well…

1 Like

watched the life of brian with someone i was dating once and they quoted every line before it happened and then did a really fake laugh after every joke. had to take a good two years off python after that but i still love flying circus.