Best versions of things (polls/chat)

• Standard Curtains
  • Blackout Curtains
  • Blinds
  • Net Curtains
  • Voile

0 voters

I hadn’t even mentioned that we hadn’t picked names for the new four. Omg. DONE.

1 Like

it kind of depends really - I would live a nice blackout curtain in my bedroom so it’s proper dark when I sleep, had one in my old flat and it was good, but wouldn’t want one in my front room.

I have shutters in my front facing rooms and they’re good, had blinds before and they were decent

Get off the fence, breakfast!

I don’t really like complete dark when I sleep and don’t like waking up in the dark, so I am not a fan of blackout curtains.

I’m one of those people who has to turn off any devices like TV’s or whatever in the bedroom as even a little red light would annoy me. my wife has suggested I shut my eyes so I can’t see it, but it’s not quite as easy as that.

2 Likes

In the way that only a wife can :laughing:

1 Like

All the freaky goth letters at the end of the alphabet are the best, X, V… What the fuck is Y nobody even knows. Anything past T is no-man’s land and I love it.

4 Likes

100% this. ALL LIGHTS OFF.

1 Like

Nope!

Q all the way

A scathing review of lockdown shopping

1 Like

Regularly have this argument with my bf whenever he moves the thing i put in front of the red light on the tv in the bedroom

2 Likes

COME ON FRIED!

• Tommy Thumb
  • Peter Pointer
  • Middle Man
  • Ringy tall
  • Baby small

0 voters

Middle man and ringy tall are cracking me up for some reason.

(We say toby tall and ruby ring)

2 Likes

Eggs are okay but hard boiled ones are evil beyond belief.

Not thought to listen to Terrorvision in years.

I couldn’t remember the ring one so made it up. Definitely sang middle man though.