BH Monday

Mornings all.

Happy birthday baby @rich-t hope she gets a lot of Jaffa cakes, the ultimate birthday food.

Going to do not much today, maybe go on a bike ride, maybe buy some more plants. Got to fix a mega breakfast first though.

2 Likes

Hello Bank Holidayers!

Been stuck doing a lot of stressful work over the weekend because something kicked off and needed taking care of.

Heading to the Design Museum today and gonna check out the Kubrick exhibition and ignore any work messages.

Got someone staying with us all week, so I will of course be hiding in my room all day until I go to the pub to play cards this evening.

Haven’t figured out what I’m going to do about breakfast or lunch but I reckon skipping a couple of meals won’t kill me.

:frowning: I’m working today
:slight_smile: We get Thursday and Friday off
:frowning: I have a cold sore
:slightly_smiling_face: I’m off to Best Kept Secret this weekend

1 Like

I’m at work

1 Like

Breakfast means breakfast

Not only am I at work but my manager has decided to come in too. I had real big skiving plans today, all ruined.

:fist_right:

1 Like

Yes, that was my plan, but no luck.

3 Likes

Morning all. Did a walk in the brecons earlier and met these guys.

20190526_175521

Today is spice girls concert day. Im not going but TV has a bunch of friends coming over and I said id cook. So today is also cooking day. Going to raid the ottolenghi books shortly. Something with aubergines

13 Likes

Hi

2 Likes
  • Potato cake
  • Toast
  • Just go upstairs and ask, like a regular type of person.

0 voters

Morning all. Big cinema day today: Booksmart/Dr Strangelove/Spartacus. Still can’t get over being charged

£6.95

for a pint in The Islington last night. I’m speaking here as a man who once got held up at gunpoint outside a cashpoint, but I feel robbed.

8 Likes

Apparently it’s going to be raining aaaaall day

Might see Booksmart on Wednesdaaaay

Not drank but feel hungover.

Can’t stop thinking about anything but Chernobyl and nuclear disasters. Fell back to sleep before and dreamt I was reading the Wikipedia page about the Fukushima one.

Are you a laugh?

Just realised it’s show day but I’ve made plans in the city. This is why I rarely make plans with people.

4 Likes
  • Laughs
  • Giraffes
  • Foot paths
  • A quaint wee village with a bank holiday glow
  • Don’t make me choose, ARRRGH!

0 voters