Big bangs, big woofs and big turds

I think you should make it. I’ve got a LOT of contributions ready. And for the reverse.

3 Likes

what if we let the dogs organise the firework displays, might make everyone happy?

2 Likes

indifferent but don’t like big turds unless they’re cowpats

2 Likes

Seems like we’re pretty split on fireworks tbh.

Scientific survey.

Fireworks

• Generally pro
  • Generally against
  • No opinion

0 voters

always find it odd that horses are allowed to shit in the road

4 Likes

Dogs are annoying. Fireworks are pointless.

2 Likes

Dog shit on the street - bad neighbourhood
Horse shit on the street - posh neighbourhood

fireworks are actaully cool I think but the people running firework displays lack imagination

Other people’s dogs are generally lovely :slight_smile: Would never want to own one myself though.

1 Like

Dogs are fine if they’re quiet and not too energetic and generally behave as much like a cat as possible

5 Likes

it’s awesome - free fertiliser

Was really scared of both fireworks and dogs when I was little. Just find fireworks annoying now, don’t mind the big displays though. Think dogs are an absolute GBOL though.

you would say that

3 Likes

Think those light-up drone displays are better

1 Like

there quite a fun app where you hold your phone right up to your face and it blasts you with lights to hypnotise you. similar to fireworks kind of

I think fireworks are alright but have a dog so haven’t seen any for the last few years. Think restricting them to certain times is a good compromise.

Not recommended obviously but letting off a firework from your hand is very fun.

Am pretty good at picking up my dogs poo, have even done it with a tissue when I ran out of poo bags.

Those are my thoughts on this thread’s topics.

Love dogs, absolute GBOLs. Occasionally let down by their owners who let them run off the lead even if they can’t control them and/or let them shit in public places without clearing it up.

Quite enjoy an organised fireworks display, but overall can’t be arsed with them for 1) environmental reasons, and 2) dickheads letting them off at all hours all year round.

i love fireworks cos, well, pretty things in the sky are nice right!? Just because people are idiots with them, doesn’t mean fireworks are bad. We’d have to ban everything if that was the case.

I love dogs - and now have my own so perhaps this will make me re-evaluate fireworks. who knows. guess i’ll find out soon.

poo - not a massive fan but it’s part of life. absolutely shouldn’t be left lying around though.

1 Like

its mainly just grass

Bangs: good
Woofs: horrible
Turds: horrible

Glad we ironed this out.

1 Like