Big Boys - Channel 4

Anyone watching Big Boys on Channel 4? Semi biographical story of Jack Rooke’s time at uni/coming out/friendships/dealing with his Dad’s passing. It’s absolutely brilliant, I haven’t instantly loved a show as much as this in years. Katy Wix is very funny in it and it has a very good soundtrack

Not sure if it had been mentioned anywhere else but thought it deserves its own thread

1 Like

I’ve been singing it’s praises. Yeah it’s brill. Proper lovely at times and laugh out loud funny

Yep really loved it, the last episode is really beautifully done.

Yeah I watched it in a day - really really good

Started watching it last night! It’s very very lovely and proper funny- had to force myself to save some episodes for this evening

2 Likes

Just watched the first episode and this is genuinely heart warming and hilarious. Wonderful

1 Like

Jono from hollyoaks doesn’t seem to age

He was my ankle :rofl:

Yeah no this is fantastic. Instant classic imho

1 Like

Thanks for reminding me about this, just popped it on. Already awesome.

This danny character is fantastic and the show legit just made me cry

2 Likes

We watched the first ep last night. Really good. Reminds me in tone of Lovesick (which is amazing).

1 Like

Oooh I’ll have to give this a go!

Just about to start episode 5 and a couple of moments have gotten me a bit weepy. So lovely though, bit in love with Danny

Once you get over the premise it has lovely believable characters and keeps up the high standards over 3 series. Genuinely best comedy I’ve watched in years.

1 Like

Oh what a great review- I’ll stick it on tomorrow eve! Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

The end of episode 5 destroyed me. Then the first half of 6 obliterated me

Truly one of the best shoes ive seen in a while

Great shoes and great show

1 Like

Yeah I’m on the ad break on ep 6 and OOOOOH BOY

Yeah legit tear jerker basically cried 3 times in 15 mins between those 2 episodes :cry:

1 Like

Same :sob:
Sending you hugs x

1 Like

Hugs x

1 Like