Big companies you don't really have any moral qualms about using

For example, I feel uneasy going to McDonalds, Amazon, Sports Direct with their records on treating employees well. However, the opposite, are there any big companies whose goods/services you can use without feeling any guilt?

Greggs seem alright don’t they? I am more than happy to have reputations smashed in this thread

Spotify
Northrop Grumman

John Lewis

Aldi

Literally all of them.

Greggs are not taking the piss:

they’re scary but i like them

Uniqlo - their clothes seem to not be made in sweatshops.

Oh yeah, I like Uniqlo.

Muji too. And Ikea.

they seem to treat their staff brilliantly (and all the stuff is good + cheap) so i am morally in favour of them (if the stuff wasn’t good + cheap i would find a reason not to be)

can’t get enough of uniqlo. have gone insane buying their stuff

Aren’t IKEA one of those firms that “arrange” their corporate structures to minimise tax to a quite unbelievable level though?

Only discovered this when I went in to buy a Nintendo t-shirt a little while back. It’s quite frankly refreshing for a high street shop not to stick their name in huge letters on every single thing they design.

Nothing ever really seemed to come of it, I don’t think:

YES. NO SLOGANS! It’s been a dream come true. they boshed out a sports selection recently which includes an immensely comfy, practical hoody with no logos in a trim fit. bought three in a peak of excitement. the airism sports shirts are incredible. and the joggers which i now live in at home

So good. And the quality is great for the price. Think I’ve bought their plain Oxford shirts with the button down collar in every colour.

Any shop that does decent, simple basics with no logos or slogans is already in my good books.

twitching about Ikea at the mo coz there’s one coming to greenwich. anyone who has ever driven the blackwall tunnel will immediately understand the prickly feeling already looming.

long history of badly paying employees. Cool escalators though.

Debatable: http://sacom.hk/uniqlorevisit/