big hugs to everybody 🤗

love yourself and love others you care about today x

13 Likes

(you can express your love however you want, doesn’t have to be an intimate, physical or sexual thing, even if it’s just a thought and a smile)

1 Like

thanks bam x

2 Likes

Thank you bammers :kissing_cat:
A massive hug to you too
Xx

2 Likes

Imagine I have arms long enough to hug you all and ignore the physical horror of a life I’d have to live as a result xx

3 Likes

Thanks bam. Big virtual hugs back

2 Likes

You’d be very useful in a supermarket scenario though

2 Likes

I think it would be quite difficult because you wouldn’t be able to see where they are. Might be hard to fit into the supermarket too.

2 Likes

:kissing_heart:

2 Likes

If your arms were as long as I’m imagining them, you’d probably be able to tuck them into a papoose and just whip them out when someone needed something from a high shelf

2 Likes

Thanks Bam :heart_eyes:

Big hugs everybody too :hugs:

3 Likes

Theo is in Australia, that is a long long way to cover that and every other country, not to mention the physical pain the rest of my body would feel with the disproportionate weight of them.

2 Likes

This is lovely Bam - almost enough for me to forgive you for the pie thing.

Almost.

j/k big hugs to you too fella. And the rest of yous too.

2 Likes

I’ve read Mr Tickle. You’ll be fine - he has a grand time.

3 Likes

Big hugs back. As I get older I realise its really important to actively care about your friends and tell them that you appreciate them. I have a group of friends who regulary do this and it really helps us all.

3 Likes

:slight_smile: lots of love to you Bam! xxx

2 Likes

I was going to post something Queen related to derail this thread but no, I’m going to be a grown up.

Big hugs to you Bam and everyone else who needs one. We all do from time to time don’t we ?

1 Like

We sure do!

At the end of the day it’s not easy, love, but you’ve got friends you can trust. And let’s face it, friends will be friends when you’re in need of love they give you care and attention.

4 Likes

I’ve definitely learnt that over the last 18 months. Now come here and give me cuddle Sadpunk :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What lovely responses! Thank you to everybody for participating x

2 Likes