Big sleep wednesday

Another for the big sleep club here. Went to bed at 21:30, woke up at 06:30. A slept through for the first time in weeks THANK FUCK.

Working in the freezing cold spare room today, wearing a jacket and hat at my desk. Only good thing about this room being so cold in Winter II is that I can leave my cans of cider in here and not in the fridge.

This post paid for by PROF$.

1 Like

For the second day in a row I woke up feeling much worse than when I went to sleep, what the fuckheck?? Thatā€™s not how itā€™s meant to work

Infuriating

Babieees :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
My boys are old men now and itā€™s making me sad that Iā€™ll have to leave them with someone over xmas. Especially dids cos he has a massive lump :pensive:

Awwwww no. Wish you were local as Iā€™d love to do some rat sitting. Itā€™s sad when theyā€™re old but I love how they get even more cuddly then too. Little old rat lads <3

Had a covid booster yesterday. (bc i am old lol). Knocked me out (probably also bc I am old lol). Slept for 12 hrs and still feel pooey.

Watched Home Alone last night.

Off to get my teeth evaluated

Iā€™ll double whatever they offer. :moneybag:

7 Likes

Days like this I miss the park by our old house. Looked beautiful on a cold, sunny wintry day.

Morning

Yeah had a biggish sleep - no sweaty wake ups or fever dreams which is a nice change

Could have been bigger but I stayed up watching Backdraft and still didnā€™t finish it. Slept till 8 though :raised_hands:

1 Like

Oh that sounds so nice (for winter). Theres something so lovely about winter morning sun, it made me feel kind of peaceful this morning. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Morning all, average sleep but iā€™ll take that.

Had to run (slide) down the road in my dressing gown to get new school jumpers out the car this morning. whooo that was chilly fun but sure the neighbours enjoyed it at least.

Nearly got hit by a range rover outside school and stuck my fingers up at them then felt bad after as iā€™m walking 5 kids :grimacing: Iā€™ve become such a cliche but these big car city wankers really piss me off. Iā€™d slash the tires on all of them if i could.

Anyway, home now. Just finished one but could do with someone making me another cuppa to be honest as iā€™m nicely tucked under a blanket. Anyone?

Can finally go home to the big island today!! :sweat_smile:

Itā€™s so beautiful out here now that I genuinely wouldnā€™t mind staying for longer but definitely running low on supplies by now.

My friends Eagle and Seal have both made a post-storm appearance and are wishing you all a good Wednesday :eagle::seal::snowflake:

11 Likes

Had a big sleep as well! Needed it

Also had a big sleep but woke up with acid reflux and Iā€™m still very ill. Feel like shite. Cba.

Morning pals,

Going for breakfast then to a castle, then Averyā€™s driving us home and Iā€™ll continue reading my book :bug:

• Avocado and egg on toast
  • Fry up

0 voters

Need to do a load of clothes washing when we get back :upside_down_face:

1 Like

canā€™t believe youā€™d do @avocado like that

1 Like

fine iā€™ll make my own tea

Ate a banh mi for breakfast

13 Likes

those are the reddest chopped red things Iā€™ve ever seen

1 Like