Big Thief UK Tour

Going to try my absolute best to get along to one of these dates. Anyone else digging this band haaaaard?

https://myticket.co.uk/artists/big-thief?utm_source=FB&utm_campaign=BigThief_FB_onsale&utm_medium=onsale

Aye, that song ‘Paul’ is dead good. Might pop over to Edinburgh for it.

cheers for the headsup. will do notts I think

Yeah I’ll be Edinburgh if I can manage. The whole album is sensational imo. One of my faves of the year fo sho

Got tickets for this in Edinburgh now.

I’m off to Bristol for this. Can’t wait, think it was my album of last year.

Their album was top, I am tempted to trek to Bristol to see them!

just saw them in Amsterdam
lovely band :heart:
she’s such a great lead singer. guitarist sang one and it turns out he can sing too
they’ve just finished the new album and the tracks they played all sounded really good

Looks like another tour in May. Just got a notification for Glasgow SWG3 on the 19th.

2 Likes

Yeah. London date is at The Roundhouse.

Very frustrated that I don’t currently know where in the country I’ll be living and working when this is happening as desperate to see these guys for the first time

2 Likes

Trabendo…

1 Like

I seen a recent gig they did had Adrianne Lenker play solo as the support act, could this happen on this tour?

Same night as Oh Sees in Glasgow :cry:

I would almost prefer to see her play solo to be honest (not really a big fan of Buck Meeks backing vocals)

pity this is at SWG3. fairly awful venue

Suppose this means there’s a new record out this spring/summer then? Excellent.

Going to Berlin :slight_smile:

Maybe Glasgow too.

4 Likes

Got a Glasgow ticket. Presale here: See Tickets - Big Thief Tickets and Dates 2023

General sale is open btw. Got a Leeds ticket