Biggest Abba banger

every other answer is wrong

1 Like

It’s Chiquitita, clearly

The forces of the universe have decided to play silly buggers with me now, I’m sat in the garage while my MOT gets done, there’s some godawful male operatic group covering Chiquitita on the radio and I honestly think it might ruin the song for me forever

2 Likes

Does have an official video but you need the soaring full version.

1 Like

Making Your Mind Up

1 Like

the idea of hearing an Abba classic for the “1st time” seems alien to me - they were such a constant on the radio etc when I was growing up. But I suppose you youngsters don’t get exposed to music in the same ways anymore

Still reminds me too much of that bit in Extras to ever contemplate having a good time listening to it

1 Like

still, it won us the eurovision

1 Like

Of the 3 I was with one grew up in Bahrain, one in Egypt and one in Spain so I think what perhaps we were exposed to in our childhood on uk tv/radio was different to theirs. They did know Dancing Queen, Waterloo, SOS etc but not much more than that.

Angel Eyes - pure exitement captured on record.
Definite shouts for Winner Takes it All and Eagle though.

2 Likes

Two for the Price of One is my latest fave. Like Babooshka with a bit of incestuous farce thrown in !

Cus-taaaaaaard

1 Like

I think about this incredibly often

1 Like

this is great. I had forgotten it. Not seen the video either.

1 Like
1 Like

I put this question in the _Bitches family WhatsApp chat in the hope of temporarily alleviating the typical beefing. Me mam says Fernando, everybody else appears too fixed on the complex web of grievances to give an answer.

4 Likes

One of Us.

Super Trouper has the most references to Buckfast.

Forgot ‘One of Us’, more of a crier than a banger, but still.

1 Like