Billy Bigheads

Nobody likes a Billy Bighead.

Please use this thread to describe Billy Bigheads you have known. Perhaps you have dallied a little with Billy Bighead-ism yourself and now you regret it and you wish you could take it back. Well you can do that here.

I’m about to go on a conference call for a bit but when I come back I will be fully ready to engage.

1 Like

i struggle to find hats that fit

is that the kind of thing you are after?

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve definitely got a big head.

I don’t mean literally large heads.

My head is massive too but that’s because I’m really really really clever.

No I mean people that boast a lot. Especially when it’s uncalled for.

Told this before but after the birth of my first we had to see a consultant for a while as he was prem. No real issues so it was always a chilled out chat. We were going on about big bonces once so she measured mine. She went to plot it and her chart went to 99.7 centile. I was a good cm off the chart.

So fuck all you pinheaded tiny brains!

1 Like

Well I’m very happy for NHS resources to be used in this way.

I have the best Billy Bighead stories

So much better than your weak stories

3 Likes

Who is to say that we didn’t privately divert the consultant paediatrician away from the local orphanage?

Because you spent the time having chilled out chats and getting them to measure your head for lolz. I’m assuming that wasn’t on your dollar.

I like to refer to them as Billy Big Bollocks

they are all very happy apparently

1 Like

well that’s annoying

what percentile are you testes in @anon29812515?

I also have a large head. Hth

1 Like

I find the scientific designation of them as horrible people really funny for some reason

3 Likes

I call these people two shits. If you’ve just had a shit then they’ve had two.

5 Likes

my head is quite small

thanks for your time

1 Like

That’s interesting. All the narcissistic people I know are terribly needy and unhappy

1 Like

they must be vulnerable narcissists

““vulnerable” narcissists can be much more defensive and have a tendency to view other people’s behaviour as “hostile”.”

you need to make friends with better narcissists

2 Likes