The Smashing Pumpkins - Rage against the Machina

You and @TAFH33 should be banned from voting in SP polls because of your huge bias :grin:

4 Likes

“Scientists should be banned from talking about climate change because of their bias.”

4 Likes

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: apologies, I’ll continue to defer to the superfans / corganites

4 Likes

Rotten Apples is a really great compilation isn’t it? pure fire. Up there with my favourite singles compilations. Flows like an album.

3 Likes

Soot and Stars is so great:

1 Like

Is it a hot take if youre championing a blog post which says the common consensous is that there is nothing extra ordinary about machina, surely it is ur take which is the hot one

Cleaned my windows earlier. It remindind me of the time I hung the blinds whiles listening to melons and collies. What day that was.

3 Likes

Loads of great Adore outtakes in the same style (Jersey Shore, Satellites, Joy, Sparrow, Chewing Gum, Do you close your eyes? Etc…)

1 Like

That’s a really nice song, I’d never heard it before either. I miss this style, the Tonight Tonight single really is magical and one of the things that made me fall in love with them.

1 Like

The team-up with Noel Gallagher that the world has been waiting for

3 Likes

Imagine Billy Corgan coming onstage and singing acquiesce to a sold out arena

5 Likes

Oh God, I just did for a few seconds (the chorus) and it was horrific

Imagine him doing the long “maaaaaybe” in Wonderwall

3 Likes

Afi are good tho

Comfortably the best band on that bill

Noel Gallagher and the Pumpkin-Smashing Billies

1 Like

can’t wait for Liam to reform Zwan

4 Likes

High hopes for some Liam/Billy mudslinging

2 Likes

I’d probably make this the new thread title if I were still admin.

Despite all my rage I am still faster than
a cannonball

13 Likes