6 Likes

Back in your box Tarantino!

3 Likes

3 Likes

He’s shut his butt down

6 Likes

Jesus, what a horrible little man.

4 Likes

Is it understandable to call her that name then?

3 Likes

I think in order to maintain your position in night time as you moved you’d need to get to a speed of about 1670 km/h. According to Wikipedia

The World Unlimited water speed record is the officially recognised fastest speed achieved by a water-borne vehicle. The current record is 511 km/h (318 mph) - achieved by Australian Ken Warby in the Spirit of Australia in 1978.

So…erm…

2 Likes

Actually that was equatorial speed. I think if you found a lateral line of 12,000 km around the earth or so maybe that could work but then I’m not 100% sure about the arctic/antarctic circles.

1 Like

The concept sounds like a bit of a Melon Collie rip to me

1 Like

NWA Powerrrrrrrr is the best wrestling show.

2 Likes

The only way I know how, complaining to my wife about how unfairly Billy Corgan has been treated.

10 Likes

The new NWA show is great btw

2 Likes

By listening to Siamese Dream,

3 Likes

Does your wife share your love of SP or does this result in an eye-rolling?

She’s more of a casual fan - she’s heard and likes Gish, Siamese Dream, and Mellon Collie but couldn’t really tell you any of the songs on any. She thinks 1979 is easily the best song of the 90s though and agrees with me that Billy has been treated very unfairly (and she’s a lifelong Pavement fan!).

2 Likes

he is definitely still very Not Mad about it

2 Likes

New ‘Americana’ album out 22nd November…

Is Billy better/different to Morrissey? Don’t really know all the ways he is bad, wary though