Bin Story

I’ve put the bins out because it’s bin day. We received the leaflet that this year there would be no bank holidays with regard to collections. Nobody else had put their bin out other than the clowns next door. Then we looked online and bin day is tomorrow. Contrary advice. But the bins are out now and I don’t want to back down.

Please have a good evening.

4 Likes

There was one on Friday which would have pushed everything forward by a day… Under the old rules.

1 Like

#binweek

1 Like

Wait, your bins are normally collected on Sundays?

How unusual.

1 Like

Did this last week. Realised I shouldn’t have put it out about 30mins later. But I’m not bringing a bin in TWICE in one week. So I paraded my stupidity to the neighbours. Thanks for reading all of this post

1 Like

Did anyone argue whether bin day is the day you put the bin out or the day it’s collected?

1 Like

Please see my latest post. (not this one)

Bins? Tory.

2 Likes

Bin day is when it’s collected, clearly, otherwise there’s scope for all sorts of confusion (as you’ve just proved, if I may say).

2 Likes

“Could you bin this in the trash for me?”

1 Like

I don’t think you have the right to dictate that.

Maybe bin weekend to cover the two days?

Sounds like you’re in a real bin-d

1 Like

I have some bin stories that I have most likely told on here before :sweat_smile:

1. One day I saw a cat across the road and crossed the road to pet it in excitement but it turned out to be a food waste bin :sob:

2. One day I put the bins out and a family of rats were squealing in fear while hiding, but only hiding their heads and their butts and tails and legs etc were all out to see :sob::two_hearts:

3. Worst smell I have ever smelled, to the point where I feel like I can smell it just thinking of it is when my mum bought fresh cod but the packet slid behind the radiator in the kitchen, we found it like a day later cause it started to stink. This wasn’t the bad part. My brother I think it was? disposed of it in the spare food waste bin outside but this one wasn’t ever collected and we opened it some weeks later and the STENCH :sob::sob::sob: it was deadly. We shut it again and didn’t open it for a few months, and by then I guess it decomposed to the point where it didn’t really smell bad anymore

Will report if I remember any more

9 Likes

Well that’s just showing off

The Stereophonics - Bin Lookin’

Ah shit no, that song’s call just lookin

Fucked this

1 Like

I think it’ll be safe until they collect it.

1 Like

Maybe in your lily livered part of Wales but on the mean streets of Surrey? No fucking chance.

2 Likes

You want to come and leave your bin to the Canton nights, you go right ahead. Just don’t expect there to be much left to collect!

1 Like