Biscuits

I like a hovis biscuit with butter.

2 Likes

place where i used to work, someone offered me a party ring and i was like “wow, not seen this for years” and somehow that got translated into “this guy fucking loves party rings” and i’d end up with them for secret santa, loads of packs for my birthday, fucking party ring themed cards… don’t even particularly like party rings

17 Likes

Those bags of mini party rings are great.

party rings are such a shit biscuit

10 Likes

What the fucking hell are you talking about?

2 Likes

you heard me.

shit biscuit for twats fuck off

6 Likes

Let’s not fuck around, there’s no beating getting through a pack of these:

6 Likes

This is such a strange thing to lie about.

ginger nuts are best
custard creams are second

it boggles my mind how dark choc digestives are beautiful and totally worth the calories, but milk chocolate digestives are barely even nice and definitely not worth the calories

1 Like

-------NO MORE CALORIE CHAT-------

4 Likes

I like these

11 Likes

tell me what’s so great about them then. theyre always stale af, and that weird very thin layer of sugar on the top just isn’t worth it.

compared to a DECENT biscuit they’re just…shit

1 Like

basically they’re fine if you’re five and you’re going to swill them down with some knock off ribena but as adults - it’s a no from me

They have nice icing on, the shape is fun and they come in different colours. They’re only stale if you let them get stale. Take better care of your biscuits.

What’s wrong with adults doing this?

party rings scream provincial church hall with wooden floors laid out on a paper plate while aunt sally talks about her divorce to karen serving the teas in the kitchen

4 Likes

Not sure where to start with this smorgasbord of snobbery tbh.

i’ll do what I want

i worked in the job centre in Batley for a few months and it was opposite the Fox’s factory and I basically ate a packet of these every day

great times

1 Like

Not in my threads you won’t sonny.