Bit eraly banal thread

just spent 45 minutes rendering out graphics temples and i can pinpoint now as the point when i have officially given up for the day

wbu?

I am going through a >100 page document and deleting a specific word most - but, crucially, not all - of the times it occurs.

I feel a bit like that robot that passes the butter.

2 Likes

Got 5 days’ work to do in 3 days and it is very very very very very very very

Summary

dull

yesterday I bought a water butt and changed an oven.
adult …

:joy: :joy: :joy:

Looking at lightweight down jackets.

I’m gonna get one later in Decathlon, but the colour choice for ladies is: horrible blue, WHITE (why why why), lime green or PINK. Fucking awful.

https://www.decathlon.co.uk/x-light-womens-down-jacket-blue-id_8317736.html

Might have to get a mens one instead.

that blue is fine tbh. what colour would you prefer?

I’ve totally switched off for the day

Black really. There are more expensive black ones so I guess that’s an option. Will have to try them on I suppose.

I’m quite excited about it and this proves I’m getting old because about six months ago I would never have even been looking at buying this sort of thing.

uniqlo do alright ones of these in non-terrible colours

Uniqlo means a long horrible journey to Oxford Street or bloody Westfield though :confused:

It came with a ‘butt stand’.
I picked up the wrong stand in B&Q - A staff member had to go and fetch me the right stand…

… for my butt

I boxed in some pipes yesterday. Took me ages. Looks shit.

I actually want one of these to walk to and from the gym.

Is it real feathers tho?

I think i want this one

Got my passport with my new name, plus confirmation from HMRC that they’ve made the change. Changing your name is a lot of hassle, huh? Most importantly, I’ve changed it on Facebook - says something about the world we live in that that felt like the most monumental change…

2 Likes

the decathlon one is synthetic down for arms, hood and sides, and actual down for the rest of it.

if i was going down the uniqlo route i’d get this: Black Friday | Women's down coats, jackets & parkas | UNIQLO UK but i’ve no idea if it’d fit me and i cba to buy online

dunno i’ve never changed my name

Thanks for your input :thumbsup:

yw

<invisible 3rd character>