Bit late banal

thought I was an autumn / winter person but then I started cycling and oh boy I am now a summer person

Are polls fully fucked or not?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

:crab: :earth_asia: :airplane: BEST TYPE OF HOLIDAY :earth_africa: :sun_with_face: :statue_of_liberty:

• Tropical beach holiday
  • Non tropical but nice beach holiday
  • City break
  • Nature filled (hikes, lots of trees)
  • Party island (like on sun, sex and suspicious parents)
  • Cultural break (lots of museums and probably one world wonder)
  • Local getaway
  • Somewhere I can eat/drink a lot
  • Somewhere where the hotel is so nice I don’t have to leave it
  • Somewhere else

0 voters

Depends. Bit of everything, really?

How hot are we talking? When we were in Florida it was about 26-29C the whole time but nice and cool in the evenings. That’s hot as fair as I’m concerned but not ridiculously so :slight_smile:

are anyone else’s poll abilities not working? :frowning:

Currently enjoying completely ballsing up the Glasgow meet with excessive polls and bad dates.

#YAAAAAAAAAAY

if you cancel the post and then do it again it should work

it’s like herding cats. you should just say it’s on such and such a date, be there or be square

True! Dream holiday would have a nice beach, museums and interesting heritage things and lots of natural attractions :heart_eyes:

*George

yeah, doesn’t seem great. it was a bit strange generally, since I didn’t actually apply for the role I got an interview for.

bike holiday :bicyclist:

Have drank loadsa tea and been nibbling away at a luscious caramel square this afternoon. also been mighty jealous of @ericthefourth’s Zelda updates

i can’t even seem to make a poll

Aight help me pick my next cat, soon to become Cotton’s sibling.

I’m in the market for a hypoallergenic and there are various breeds that fit the bill. I’ve narrowed it down to four:

1. Siberian
    1. Charcoal Bengal
    1. Russian Blue
    1. Devon Rex

0 voters

Maybe lay off the booze for a bit beforehand.

Aw, I wish you were all cats. And yes, I was told this… but I like to make things as messy as possible.

Well, yes :slight_smile:

Reminds me: I need to buy a Carradice Super C (or something equally big which I can attach to the bike without eyelets so we can tour round Europe for two weeks in May)

1 or 3. Probably 3.