Bitcoin, Blockchain, Cryptocurrency and NFTs

don’t know anything about the book, but the person who wrote this review doesn’t seem to have a very good grasp of … politics or ideology

Yeah I don’t really agree with everything it says, for one thing, I’d definitely say David Golumbia’s historical materialist way of looking at bitcoin is a lot more sophisticated than he’s making it sound.

I’m not sure who would actually object to the Clinton’s being labelled as left neoliberals, when if anything I’d call them centre right neoliberals. The main thing I’d query is the technology itself being right-wing.

Oh this is probably a better article

The main thing I’d query is the technology itself being right-wing.

Aye, that’s at least query-able! Think I might be out of my depth on that one. The guy who wrote the first article’s idea of freedom seems pretty right-wing to me though, either that or horribly naive (which may as well amount to the same thing.(Other link looks interesting, will check it out)

Following two cryptocurrency threads? Not for me, Clive. This is the original and best.

2 Likes

I actually agree with this, if I remember rightly most stock brokers will not allow you to purchase stocks with a credit card and cryptocurrencies are, particularly right now, considerably more volatile than most stocks.

Aye, it was mostly the ‘we’ve got consumes’ best interests as a priority’ thing that made me roll my eyes.

*customers’

Kind of curious as to how they’re going to actually ban foreign exchanges though given that people already use various techniques including VPN to access them

I suspect they’ll definitely be a knock on effect on the price. Looks like I’ll have to wait a bit later for that lambo…:expressionless:

It seems things are looking up.

Anyone else seeing these massive sell-offs on Sunday? Might start buying on Sunday night and selling on Saturday morning #protip

It’s the best, but it’s not the original!

1 Like

What a world.

:heavy_dollar_sign::frog:

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Later dawg, catch you on the blockchain!

1 Like

please say hi to the other members of 1D for me

1 Like

Can’t wait to read the article dude!

2 Likes