Bits of Food YOU Throw Away or Do Not Eat

Fish skin

• Eat
  • Do not eat

0 voters

Oh no, if I can’t eat a regular slice of cheesecake I ain’t buying a full one to slice into smaller slices.

Depends on the fish

3 Likes

Yeah thought that when I was making the poll.

Fish Skin

• Depends on the Fish

0 voters

8 Likes

Bacon fat

• Delicious
  • Delicious (but only if it’s crispy/rendered down)
  • Weird and chewy, urgh
  • Not on Baconbook

0 voters

• Broccoli stalks are the best bit (when not stringy)
  • Florets for me :broccoli:

0 voters

1 Like

People counting to ten

• Delicious snack food
  • Yuck! Let them count

0 voters

Remember that time my nan wouldn’t let me have a snowball unless I mushed it into a mackerel sandwich :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

• Gross
  • Gross but fair

0 voters

Can’t tell if you mean the cocktail or an actual snowball but either way, what??

Bones

• Eat
  • Don’t eat

0 voters

My nan was a little eccentric, I miss her so much :cry::heart:

4 Likes

Mmm tastes of bonus nutrition :yum:

I’ll take that. Eccentric makes the world go round man.

1 Like

The black bit at the bottom of a banana

• Mmmm the yummy bit where spiders lay their eggs
  • Fuck no

0 voters

Not to get deep but I’m so sad she never met @avery :cry: she would’ve said something really embarrassing on purpose but also would adore him.

5 Likes

The people we’re missing live on through us man, just keep doing stuff she would’ve!

6 Likes

Having spent ages prepping a lovely dinner for the two of us on our first Valentines together as a married couple I then immediately swallowed a fish bone got it lodged in my throat and we spent the rest of the night in A&E.

Having a visibly tired and pissed off ENT consultant shove a pair of forceps down your throat while you gag over and over really kinda kills the mood.

Don’t eat bones.

1 Like

I’ll keep blurting out really inappropriate stuff and flirting with everyone then, to keep her spirit alive :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes