BITT is back...in JAG form!

yeah this is great so far! Everyone should listen

cheers Bammers

happy to err…soundtrack your bath time :slight_smile:

1 Like

BUMP for a headphone commute

Bloody love your stuff, BITT :heart_eyes:

Am very looking forward to listening to all of this later.

Looking forward to hearing your opinionz on it all

Unrelated but;
It’s weird how this new board, simply by having emoticons & avatars, has altered slightly the perceived personality of users I’ve known for years. It’s like leaving the room at a party and coming back to find that everyone has changed their hairstyle & is talking with a new accent

1 Like

HELLO @BodyInTheThames! :kissing_heart:

Yo :musical_note: :ferris_wheel: :basketball: :mountain_cableway: :moyai: :syringe:

Guys, guys

Plug in here yeah

:+1:t3:

You had a chance to listen to this yet pnikkers?? Any thoughts :thought_balloon:?

Something a bit different, forgot to mention that I did this drum sample pack; (scroll down a little)

http://www.emusician.com/gear/1332/this-week-in-free-stuff-native-instruments-kinetic-treats/61121

Gonna post something exciting in here around 6pm GMT
:watch: this :rocket:

[Edit by Theo to delete the second photo.]

I realise I haven’t listened to this in full yet! Will try in a bit!

What I did hear, before a colleague pulled me away, was good.

Cheers T

Damn pesky colleagues
Let me know what’s appealing to you most & least here. Thanks

Good and fresh onwards and up

This’ll be tomorrow now

Cheers Elvis

Hope you’re not having too much of a blue blue Christmas

1 Like

So, this just went live - a little interview with yours truly about synthesizers…or one in particular

Which is nice

5 Likes

Interesting article and interview! Always been in awe of the Dave Smith synths. That drum sample pack sounds so good, will definitely be purchasing come payday.

1 Like

Thanks suapth

But you can download now & throw a little paypal my way later, maybe for one of the EPs, if you like. It’s totally cool. Most people are paying zero for the d/l anyway tbh
:slight_smile:

@BodyInTheThames is in exalted company on spotify search